Trumpeter 2S3 kits accuracy?

Pawel would have. He’d cut the turret into at least six pieces and then put it all back together again. I think I’ll just get the resin turret.

1 Like

True, it’s rarely as straightforward as chopping a section out of the middle & sticking it back together again. The SP turret is probably the smart way to go.

Sorry, I missed your question. SP turret is the early type.

Olivier

How can I order this SP resin turret? I’ m from Europe. Tnx!

The best is to contact Sergej directly on his site.
SP online shop

The turret is no longer listed and could probably be out of production.

Olivier

“In Cookie we trust”

I just got this kit and knew of this error. I found some drawings from a russian publication and 3D modeleld a correct turret. Take a look at the link below to see the differences. If anyone has a 3D printer then can make one for themself. This has the correct commander station, the sloped rear roof, and the correct width and length. When side by side with the trumpy turret the differences are obvious.

1 Like

I like it. Do you consider making another one for selling? :grinning:

Awesome thank you for doing this and providing the link. Cults is great but so hard to find all the 1/35 out there easily.

Sadly i am not printing anything for sale. With the changes to our laws governing what income needs to be reported, it has become too much of a hassel to manage. Add to that the fact that you are in Europe and dealing with international postage, it is not worth the time. I am not a business but just a modeller who has a 3D printer and like custom stuff. I just like to share what i make.

Do you know anyone locally who has a 3D printer? if so, would they be able to print it for you?

Agreed, i have tried to tag all my stuff as 1/35, but it is not the easiest. I have found that it is best to see what else people are following to find the nice 1/35 stuff.

Take a look at my other designs. Everything there are my designs.

Another option is have shapeways print it. They can be pricy though

Maybe I can find someone with 3D printer.