Trumpeter Mk VII

Cool… Looking forward to either option :+1::crossed_fingers:

I recently got the USS Alaska from my LHS so I’ll go with that

1 Like

That sounds fantastic :+1::+1:

I’m in with an AVGP Husky.

1 Like

OK, I’m in with Trumpy’s 1/72 RA-5C Vigilante.

4 Likes

Now that I am looking forward to seeing built. It’s always been a favourite of mine :+1::+1:

I am in with this.

1 Like

Might be in, very tempting. Have a KV-1, USS england, and Graf spee

Probably leaning toward the KV-1

2 Likes

@Igor_Bobanovic & @Mead93 … Great that you’re joining in Igor and the T80 looks very nice. Hope you can jump in as well Mead, any of the 3 would be more than welcome :+1::+1:

I’m in. I believe this is my first new campaign under the current format.

Trumpeter Soviet Aerosan RF-8/GAZ-98 with Voyager’s PE

Mike

3 Likes

Great to have you join in Mike. Look forward to seeing that be done. Quite an ingenious little contraption

Quick bump for this one as well … 11 days to go, and I will be going with the Pantsir S 1 and possible the LAV AD as well… may as well go over the top lol

My LAV is ready to go but my AM stuff I need is back ordered so I’m going to be a late start on this one. Excited to see that Pantsir come together though as I chickened out buying it.

1 Like

I am going to get the Quinta internal decals for it, they look so good and will make the cab look a lot better inside I think.

2 Likes

@SSGToms , it wasnt meant to start until the 10th, but to save time messing about with it all again, I am happy for people to start now if they so wish as long as everyone else is ok with it … ?

2 Likes

Oops, so sorry John. I was doing a bunch of them and saw January… I hope I haven’t messed things up too much, sorry. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Not at all mate, just means they can start a bit early if people want to. Not a problem. I think I will do the trumpy LAV AD for this group build now and just run it as a parallel build as I start the Pantsir S1. Will post a few images tonight when I get back from work. Thanks for the background admin work :+1:

1 Like

Ok here we go …

My entry for this will be the LAV-AD.

When I opened the box I was a little underwhelmed… Well compared to what I found in the Pantsir box or the Stryker box…

I had a little laugh when I looked at the tyres…I thought I’d do a pic to compare them to the Pantsir ones…

A little bit of a size difference :grin:

One other thing I noticed that I took an immediate dislike to was the cheap tow rope thing which is molded onto the side of the hull.

It’s such a dislike that I will be scrapping it off straight away … I would of seriously thought this sort of thing would of been included as a part… Once I scrape it off I will drill out holes in the brackets so they look a bit more realistic :+1:

4 Likes

I’m in with the AVGP Husky.

Everything looks good in their packages anyway. Might spring for some better tires depending on how much work cleaning up the vinyl ones is.

Between camo and the RCEME flashes in the decals, this should come up looking colourful. Crane is definitely going to be built operational.

3 Likes

Nice choice and staying with the Canadian wagon … I’m sticking with the kit tyres, the ones I did on the Stryker came out ok in the end once they are roughed up a bit then painted and dusted down…glad you’re having the crane in a working mode :+1: