Trumpeter: Sd.Kfz. 173 Jagdpanther in 1/16 | Armorama™

Trumpeter shares built-up photos of its recent release. Note that the casemate is provided as a clear, transparent part thus giving the modeler the option to finish a build that shows interior detail.

The kit consists of over 2, 200 parts including photo-etch, individual track links, wire, and six marking options. As built the model stands 611.4mm long and 212.6mm wide.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/trumpeter-sd-kfz--173-jagdpanther-in-1-16

He weathered the exhausts correctly!!!

Seriously though, this scale seems better suited for the clear panels to show off the interior than 1/35.

I have a build here on their earlier version , same basic thing but with the bolted Gun mount , and rear deck raised fan housings. Nice kit but expensive . I paid $450.00 for the kit.
You still have to fill and sand smooth the side sponson deck as the lower hull is from their Panther Ausf. g kit.
Regards
Donald

Looks like its selling for $380, which seems about right to me. Not really a fan of clear plastic parts, myself. To me they just never look good in the end. They look plastic, when I am trying to make things look not plastic. I almost always paint over things like this, maybe add access windows if I want to show off the interior. In this case I’m be tempted to try a removable top? This is always the dilemma with full interior on many AVFs, and aircraft models.

That’s what I did , the top is removable with an excelent fit.
The upper hull is also removable , that’s why I didn’t use the side skirting.
Regards
Donald

In germany the jagdpanther costs me nearly €160,-. Okay, it was a special-offer but with that difference you can save money by buying it here