Trumpeter T-62MV (Ukraine 2022)

Hey folks! I’d like to share my work on this Trumpeter T-62MV (T-62 mod 1973 kit). Built her OOB. Was fine for the most part, but the heavy barrel was a bit troublesome to glue.

Would appreciate any and all constructive feedback. Thanks for looking

18 Likes

Looks great.love the hand painted veh markings, very realistic and often seen on vehicles in this war. Great job :+1:

3 Likes

Looks great. I like the color modulation. :+1:

1 Like

Z tastic

1 Like

I really like what you’ve done with this. You’ve managed to impart a realistic, aged and battered green paint job which is complimented nicely by bits of rust, oil and dirt. The slight color differences in the ERA blocks and the white markings are great enhancements too.

2 Likes

Sharp looking build. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Looks awesome :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks great! Love the finish

1 Like

i think it looks amazing, you’ve done a cracking job there mate.

1 Like

Great painting work! thanks for sharring it

1 Like

Thanks a bunch John! :slight_smile:

Thanks Ryan, much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Dan. Hopefully the next one I make will have a red and blue flag over the Z though! :slight_smile:

Thanks Karl :slight_smile: Had a lot of fun weathering this one. I am keen on working on a T-72 in the future

1 Like

Very nice build.

1 Like

You asked for feedback as such, I miss a bit of overal dust and a bit more rust (it’s an old tank and better less than to much) the left side of the reactive armour on the turred seems to be to clean,… anyway i have this box on my radar and i must say looks great!! not sure if i can do any better

1 Like

Thank you, DVSand :slight_smile: Much appreciated

Thanks Michael! :slight_smile:

Thanks Richard :slight_smile:

Thanks David! I’m thinking of entering her in our local IPMS Nationals - hopefully she does a good job there :slight_smile: