U.S. Special Forces | Armorama

Airborne Miniatures released a new figure across 4 different scales. 3D sculpted by Maciek Rebkowski, this masterpiece represents US Special Forces Operator.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/u-s--special-forces
1 Like

Donā€™t miss this news report if you are a fan of modern figuresā€¦

Mario

1 Like

Sporting the Glock, I see. Even so, I can envision getting this one in two scales.

Yep, Iā€™m split over 1/9 or 1/16, but definitely one is going in the stash. And to the front of the build queue.

Looks great, Maciek!

Iā€™ve a question for SOFsā€¦and I know you told me that SOFs can wear anything they want toā€¦but in general, what color are the jeans and T-shirts that SOFs wear? There has to be some logical standard to all of this ā€œinformal dress code.ā€

I havenā€™t seen SOFs wear white, black, green, gray, or torn jeansā€¦if you see what Iā€™m getting at with my question. :grin: And I havenā€™t seen SOFs wear tie-dye T-shirts or orange shoes either.

So how ā€œcolorfulā€ can one get?

Thanks in advance.

Donā€™t mix plaids and stripes.
No white after Labor Day.

Black T-Shirt over BLUE jeans never goes out of style. Ask Johnny Bravo.

And of course if you donā€™t want to advertise your sidearm a long black coat always works.

In either case, an FDNY cap will remind them why you there, in case itā€™s the last thing they ever see.

My experience dealing with these guys, and their clothing, simply putā€¦think ā€˜chameleonā€™.

And, tacticool sunnies, too. With a mirror lens. Nothing less will do.

Canā€™t wait to see this on the bench.

Tan jeans work, tooā€¦ purportedly US SF in South America. Posing with a local?

In this image, we see the almost ubiquitous sleeve tattoo that rounds out the ensemble: right arm of guy on left. And, ā€˜Mechanixā€™ gloves.

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the answer and the photosā€“very helpful! :grinning: