UH100 Black Hawk Advance Vehicle

First of all, I must say that the Italeri, UH-60/MH-60 BLACK HAWK ‘night raid’ 1/48 scale kit, sucked big time. Maybe it was my bad luck but the fittings has one of the worst fittings I have ever experienced. Not only that, but the instructions was so bad. Thank goodness, I was not trying to duplicate any particular prototyp model, which would have been a disaster. At the end, things were so misaligned that I just had to improvised, to hide certain areas. It helped, but only to an extend. So forgive me, if certain areas do not look that they have a perfect fitting. But, that was the best I could do. The engines rotate, for take off and flight mode.

Letting my imagination run wild. Anyways, here is kit-bashed, modified, with a little scratch building involved, which resulted in this ‘UH100 Black Hawk partly, VTOL, design with a twist. Hope you like the results, regardless of the difficulties I have had trying to put this build together. This was just a fun build with no regards to the physical and technical flight dynamics of this beast.

15 Likes

I’m loving the conversion, it looks amazing.

1 Like

Looks great! Very unusual looking, but also aggressive and realistic.

Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks guys.

Very cool conversion!! Love the refueling probe on top, and the tail also!!

1 Like

Thank you. Appreciate it.

Quite the nasty looking beast…well done sir!

1 Like

Glad you like it. Thank you.

Very cool build.
The sharp dihedral of the wings and tail anhedral are reminiscent of the Dropship in Aliens. I like it!

2 Likes

Folks say the same thing. Glad u approve. Thank you.

1 Like

Great concept and really well finished. I expect to see it in a SCi Fi film in the near future !! very plausible.

Hehe!!! Could just be. :slight_smile: Thank you.

Looks like something from ‘Avatar’!
Nicely done :clap:t2:

Many have said the exact same thing.

That is Simply Amazing beautiful work

1 Like

Glad you liked it Chris. Thank you.

1 Like