Unboxing Model Factory Hiro 1/9 1933 BSA Blue Star

Here is the latest release from MFH .
Early thirties 350cc OHV British single . Nice vintage - early enough for rigid chassis and girder forks , late enough for saddle tank and foot gearchange.
The only thing that might make it more appealing to me would be If it were a Norton !
Here is what you get in the box upon opening…
Instructions on top -

Bags containing tires ( or “tyres”in this case ), rubber bits,
fenders ( mudguards) wheel building jig & rims , white metal components in two bags with bubble wrap, wire / rod bits , decals and photo etch.

There was some confusion initially with the PayPal invoice - a huge error on the amount in my favor - but rapidly corrected and the package was in my hands within a week .

Will be doing a full build log when I get rolling on it .
Cheers- Richard

2 Likes

Well this looks like a bunch of fun Richard, and a very nice personal touch as well. Really looking forward to progress reports once you get rolling.

Cheers, D

1 Like

Richard,
I’m trying to catch up as I just haven’t been around much lately. Just Old age, more and more medical issues for my wife and myself, but I’m back at the bench.

I totally forgot that you bought the 1/9 scale BSA bike. Looking forward to following your adventures in the MFH process to complete another museum quality build.

joel

1 Like