UR 416 scratch GN Venezuela

PROBANDO EL CHASIS - TESTING THE Frame

dsc00816u dsc00818gh

Bueno ahora estoy colocando los guardapolvos y los cajones de tanques de combustible. Observo que tengo que hacerle un recorte al chasis para que cuadre con la carrocería del UR 416. Acá esta la comparación.

Well now I’m putting overalls and tanks of fuel drawers. I notice that I have to make a cut to the chassis to fit in with the body of the UR 416. Here’s the comparison.

Resulta que el chasis del unimog 1300 es mas largo que el del chasis del 416(para ser mas concretos el wheelbase), a continuacion colocare algunas especificaciones de lo que investigue para que puedan comparar.

It turns out that the chassis of the unimog 1300 is longer than that of the 416 chassis (to be more specific the wheelbase), below I will put some specifications of what I investigated so that you can compare

A little bit more

dsc02256eng

3 Likes

10/10 chamo, ¿Lo terminaste?

Esa maqueta la dejé en Venezuela, ahora estoy trabajando en ese mismo modelo pero en impresión 3D

very nice
please in English…
I follow you

I left that model in Venezuela, now I’m working on that same model but in 3D printing

That is my fan page, When I finish it I will be able to make more pieces for the person who is interested in buying it. the decals are of two versions that Venezuela have and two the Spanish police have

IMG_0509