User tutorials

Where can I find the User Tutorial and Advanced User Tutorial? I saw them mentioned on the badges page and thought I should look into them.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

User tutorials

Slayer, I have linked in one of the tutorials here, but if you click on the search icon and just type in tutorial, it will show you all of them.

John

Hi John,
Thanks for the reply. Your link isn’t leading me anywhere. This page just reloads.
I had tried the search you mentioned before posting this thread and didn’t find any that seemed to be specifically what the badges alluded to. Maybe I misread the titles?

1 Like

KitMaker Discourse Tutorials

LOL… Sorry slayer, that was totally my goof … I typed in tutorial and just picked a random one … which was your query above …DOH … so it just kept bringing us back here :grin:

Try this one I have done now, there may be something in there mate

1 Like

The link brings me to the video by Jim (founder) titled Discourse Tutorial #1. I had viewed that one previously.
I think the 2 badges expect the member to view two specific tutorials that I didn’t notice on the search results. I got this far without them I guess I should direct my time towards my stash.
Thanks again!

1 Like

@discobot start advanced user

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive — to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. — Marcus Aurelius

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@discobot start advanced tutorial

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks!!!

start new user tutorial

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

delete post