USSR T-72 URAL | Armorama™

Amusing Hobby 1/35 T-72 "URAL" Full interior kit. This was my first full interior kit from an Amusing Hobby product. This kit has a large number of parts and requires a complex process, but it is an extremely well-designed and easy to build. It may not be as delicate as Trumpeter, TAKOM, MENG, etc., but it is a fantastic kit and assembly is not stressful. I used 3D printing to recreate parts that bothered me a little, such as the light guard and NSV machine gun.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/list/ussr-t-72-ural
12 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

Yes, very nicely done! :+1:t2:

:beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The attention to detail and painting is exquisite. One of my favorite painting details is this handel on the MG.

Very nicely done!

9 Likes

Outstanding model. Fantastic build and finish.

3 Likes

Lovely finish with some very nice weathering - crew painting is really well done.

3 Likes

Top notch figures and vehicle.

2 Likes

Brilliant build - well done!

1 Like

Adding to the skin color thread, what colors were used on the figures skin?

3 Likes

The tank is super but the figures are some of the absolute best I’ve seen in 1:35. Absolutely incredible.

3 Likes

Brilliant - don’t now how to top. Sideline to the craftsmanship… the composition of formal/standard display, diorama and real life … unbelievable…

1 Like

Hey everyone, thanks so much.
Domo arigato :grinning:
I used Vallejo paint for all the figures.

70814 & 70859 use shade.
70876 use base color.
70815 & 70876 mix use mid tone.
70815 & 70845 mix use bright tone.

Since the figure is not the main character in this work, I didn’t draw the eyes in detail.
The gradation of the skin tones is not smooth, but I felt that the slightly stronger contrast created a good balance with the tank. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The figures are magnificent!

Reminds me of the guys in the machine shop at the local textile mill after a long day doing maintenance in boiler room during shut down week back in the 1980’s.

A+++

2 Likes

Outstanding job through out. Vehicle and figures look fantastic!

1 Like