Vietnam Brown Water Navy pics

From Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=marcus.v.medina.1&set=a.10152125759592160

More than 450 pics…

H.P.

6 Likes

Damn Henri, you always know how to find the best photographs on the internet. those are absolutely fantastic source of information and reference materials.

You’re welcome David ! In fact I’m not really into Facebook but I take a look on a regular basis to see what’s new there…And I thought it was a good opportunity to post for the first time on the new forum :wink:

H.P.

I’m not on Facebook either and I don’t do Twitter, Instagram or anything like that.

I only created a new account on here yesterday and there are a lot of new things to learn especially if you are using this site on a mobile phone.

Great bunch of pictures. Thank you for sharing them Frenchy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Randy

Frenchy, thanks for posting these! On the Shipwrights site I’ve just started a build log for the USS Sphinx which in her third incarnation, as an “ARL” or Auxiliary Repair Landing Craft, was one of four or five such ships which serviced the Brown Water Navy vessels during the Vietnam war.

Browsing through all the photos, I was able to find a few photos of what were obviously ARLs, but there is no way to determine which one.

Great shots though and thanks for posting!!!

Thank you for sharing them Frenchy.