VPS 2 Black Snake Model 1:35

The model is already known and described on the forum. I did not return my parcel (I did not know that the manufacturer would be so nice and send a corrected version). So I had to work with what I had. Replaced turntable and M2, M240 also replaced. I had to mask the model’s imperfections with rags. Fortunately, French soldiers came to my aid in the original vehicle. Put the model on the shelf and forget about it.

20 Likes

Very nicely done sir …I had the same issues ……but as you say bravo to Black snake
Like what you have done with yours

2 Likes

Stunning results as usual.

1 Like

Amazing job , Realy good !!

1 Like

Can you tell me the problem with the kit ?

1 Like

Nice to “see” the Producer :wink:

1. details of the M2 rifle - blurry, barrel too thick.
  2. M240 rifle - same story as M2
  3. Rack nets above the driver without holes. The side frames are also “full”
  4. The roof above the driver is too massive
  5. Lots of blurry details
  6. Suspension and chassis very simplified.
  7. My copy was still wet.
    To sum up - a very interesting model. Once the details are worked out, you will be 100% satisfied
1 Like

thank you for this information, For the problem of the parts we rectified the problem by increasing the cleaning, for the fine and fuzzy parts the problem was also resolved. I’m sorry for these little problems you encountered. Do not hesitate to notify me before ordering in the futur. I will give you a nice reduction to compensate for these errors. You should have told me right away, I will send you a new kit without needing to send me the other one.

You have make a realy nice kit , good job again.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind gesture. I will definitely order something from you. PATSAS tempts, ACMAT looks great, 1/35 figures are very attractive. I’m waiting to see what else interesting you will show me and I will definitely contact you.

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to see your new model Makinen, nicely done as usual and very interresting subject like your others ones!!!

1 Like