Waffentrager PAK for trumpeter group build

The Trumpeter group build has not made it here yet, so here is an update on my build.

I have added some details and a base layer of mud to the suspension. I hope to include it in a diorama later.

More to follow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice progress. You going to be going for a beaten up look. … Or just fair wear and tear ?

I will make it pretty dirty, but not super beaten up.

I will try to make the cover on the turret and the added track links look like it is added by the crew in a field workshop.

1 Like

This build is looking to be a great one of a vehicle that I have not seen done yet. I look forward to seeing your build come together and I will follow with much interest. Thank you for sharing it with us. Best regards…Dale

1 Like

A bit more progress. Some track links etc added.

The first camouflage is on. Next some green to outline the brown. All hard edge. A bit unique, but could be a new camouflage for 1945/46 panzer battles.

image image

4 Likes

I do like that cam Jesper, very nice

1 Like

Second that on the camo Anxious to see it weathered.

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, guys. I am tempted to leave the camo as it is, but will probably add the green as well as per my original plan.

A bit more progress. I have decided to leave out the green in the camo. I feel I might ruin it and I like it as it is.

More to follow soon :slightly_smiling_face:

I am calling this one done. I have plans to include it in a diorama at some point with a destroyed IS-2 next to it.

I guess there is no campaign to post to or upload pictures into anymore(?)

More on that later :slight_smile:

Comments welcome :sunglasses:

image image image

image image

3 Likes

Well done Jesper it looks spot on. I like the makeshift overhead crew protection.
The difference contrast between wet and drier mud works well. Will look great I the planned dio, are you putting any crew with it ? :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, Johnny.

There will for sure be a crew with it. Probably a crew loading from a munitions panzer based on a captured converted T-70.

1 Like

I see the crew has had some success. Well done. :+1:

2 Likes