"Was ist das?" Jagdpanther Ausf G1 somewhere in normandy

Hi All,

1/35 Meng Jagdpanther and Evolution figures. Really enjoyed this one. First time using metal track links and whilst time consuming the end product blows plastic tracks out of the water.

18 Likes

Another beautiful build from you! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jagpanther is one of my favorite German “tanks.” Like the camo scheme and the battle worn but not heavily beat up look.

1 Like

Thanks, Honestly I wouldnt usually go as heavy but I was trying out some new techniques. I’d seen a few pics of them really grubby and thought id give it a go. I was thinking in my head something that had been on the front line since D-Day until just before Falaise. Really strung out. I liked the poses of the figures too my thoughts are the crew have just heard a Typhoon/Thunderbolt and are wondering what the black dot in the sky is heading towards them.

Excellent build including the figures not to mention some really nice and attractive pictures! Thanks for sharing, hoping to see more of your work.

~ Eddy :tophat:

1 Like

Amazing build - love the Jagdpanther!!

David

1 Like

Nice build, nice figure, nice display.
Metal is the best way to accurately portray track, the detail and the ‘sag’ are very realistic. Too bad they are so expensive or I’d use them on all AFV’s that I build.
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

Superb!..the paint and weathering along with the base, very well done.

1 Like

Awesome work. A work of art.

1 Like

I love it! I’ve always had trouble with shell colors, can’t figure out why. but still, the tank looks great, and the details are superb!

1 Like

It’s a very impressive build. The backstory needs a little tweaking, since it’s a fairly late G with the heavy bolted collar and no Zimmerit, so not a Normandy period vehicle. Sometime in the Fall of '44, perhaps.

2 Likes

In what way? The metal colour? They are turned bass ones from tamiya so are pretty much exact mini replicas

oh… ok! thanks for the info!
Logan

1 Like

Excellent looking JP.
I like the weather.

1 Like

fabulous build, well done indeed

1 Like

Fantastic build, thank you for sharing it with us. Best regards…Dale

1 Like

Fantastic work, the whole diorama works really well. Do you ever find that it’s hard to say ‘right, that’s finished’ ?

1 Like