Waterslide decals to support the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal

Hello everybody,

I’ve designed a waterslide decal set that I will be selling in support of the Canada-Ukraine Foundation, a Canadian charity that works to provide humanitarian support to people who live in Ukraine. After the Russian invasion began, they have been sending aid packages to those displaced by the conflict, including food and water supplies, medical supplies, and shelters. Even today, the Humanitarian Appeal announced that they are deploying 1.62M CAD to get more supplies. Canada has a large Ukrainian population and this organization is generating a great deal of support for the refugees who’ve had to flee the invasion, as well as the families of Ukrainian veterans.

This set is pretty basic, just the Ukrainian flag and coat of arms (this is NOT a statement of political affiliation or an attempt to glorify war - just a way of generating money to donate to civilians). However, considering that lots of modelers will surely be building Ukrainian subjects now, these decals might be of use. Each set costs $10 CAD plus shipping ($1 to any address in Canada, $2 for any in the U.S., and $4 for the rest of the world) and ALL proceeds will be donated to the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal to fund their efforts to provide humanitarian aid. It may not be a lot, but it’s more than nothing, and in return you’ll get some Ukrainian markings.

If you are interested in buying a set, please send me a PM, or email me at autoloaderproducts@hotmail.com . I am not affiliated with this organization in any way, and you can find their website at https://www.cufoundation.ca/.

As stated above, any and all money I make off of this will be immediately donated to the relief appeal. If you have already donated to a different site, thank you, because the world needs to pull together to offer the people of Ukraine whatever support we can offer.

Thanks,

Dennis

16 Likes

Hi Dennis,
I have emailed you twice mate re the decals…with no response.
Happy to buy some.
Cheers, Jason

1 Like

Thanks @Recon22 , response sent!

Cheers mate👍

1 Like

Hi Dennis, hope you are well mate? I just wanted to confirm my 2 x sets of Ukraine decals were definitely sent in the post as I have not received them my end yet in Australia?
Thanks again mate, Jason

Hi @Recon22 ! Sorry to hear that, I mailed them quite a while back, if they haven’t arrived I’ll send you another set ASAP. Thanks for the heads up!

Dennis

Hi Dennis, can’t believe it, they arrived today! Obviously had a rough trip though, survived some water damage…two ends were stuck together but away from the decals. Thanks again mate, love them.

1 Like

Hi mate….they turned up. Thanks heaps Dennis.

2 Likes

Hi everybody!

I’d just like to say a huge thank you to everybody who has purchased these decals - we’ve raised over $100 for the relief fund. Not bad considering that can buy food, or medicine, or fuel for heating. You guys have been truly generous, so good on ya!

3 Likes

It was a pleasure for me, Dennis! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.