What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

Went to Hobby Lobby yesterday @ 40% off, how could I say no? Fought the urge to get a second kit.

7 Likes

Nice almost did the same thing the other day! Wish they had the airfix B-17!

1 Like

Ryan; I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Wildcat if it’s for 40% less. Have placed an order at Eduard with their new Wildcats and wait now impatiently for delivery … :timer_clock: They have some offers for 20% less.

1 Like

I am trying to cut back on getting more kits, that said the Eduard Wildcat should arrive Friday. :thinking::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Looks like all pulled the sprue bros eduard sale trigger lol! Got the eduard wildcat and tamiya Matilda also arriving on Friday

2 Likes

I dont know how to post pics here but the Postman just dropped off my NEW Hasegawa 1/32 Bf 109 E. Just when I wanted to get out of the Hobby They Pull Me Back In!!!. Is it a good kit to build?

2 Likes

Well, just push the reply button and then the one with the image icon and go on from there. it’s very simple.

1 Like

I was inspired by someones Skyhawk,i did a Hasegawa years ago and enjoyed it,figured it was time to try again.

6 Likes

These came in the mail yesterday. I had ordered this decal set for my F-14D kit that I will be converting to an F-14B, I just needed the markings to get the last items needed.

4 Likes

Hi mates, I visited E-Day at Milovice/CZ last weekend, found terrific models on exhibition and got me some kits, of course, due to nice discounts of Eduard, Specialhobby etc.

…will post some better pictures soon when I’ve unpacked them.

5 Likes

Got this on the Sprue Bros eduard 20% off sale

Really excited for this one, was after a wildcat and this kit looks gorgeous in the box

10 Likes

My kit arrived today as well. Based on their next kit boxing with both the -3 and -4, I wonder what -4 parts in this kit can be used to update the Tamiya -4 kit.

You’re the weekend ahead of me! My parcel from Eduard is scheduled for Monday … :timer_clock:

2 Likes

I’m an armor guy getting back into some aircraft. At least collecting :smile: Super thrilled to get this Hobby 2000 re-release of the Hasegawa B-26.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s what most of us do… :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Other half of a late birthday haul. Will fit nicely into by build plans. Ordered the galaxy tools rivet maker separately. They look to be really nice quality.

7 Likes

I was today in my friend’s model shop. I saw this model and i heard a voice “BUY ME”. So I did it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice haul Andy, can you tell us what it’s like as I have been looking forwards to this one.

1 Like

That voice sounds familiar to me … :smile:

3 Likes

Here are a small review:

and first built (from producer blog):