What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

I picked up this today while shopping for groceries believe it or not.

7 Likes

Flying Tigers and Tru-Color Paint

7 Likes

This month’s newsletter of Eduard got me into ordering these, ordered last weekend, arrived today :+1: :+1:

The exhaust stacks were a free giveaway by Eduard for early buyers :hugs:
The 3Dprinted prop parts look exellent!
I hope to start them soon, but…we’ll see :laughing:

7 Likes

Seems fine to me … At least no broken ones :crossed_fingers:

wingnuts wings … part 2 :crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Holy!!! Yaman… you found the treasure cove!

1 Like

Got a decal sheet I’ve been looking for for sometime. The final piece I needed for the A-1E project I’ve been gathering together for a while.

Should be able to do a couple from this sheet.

4 Likes

Nice!! Always a great feeling to source that part, tool, or decal you’ve been looking for. It also means you can start that project that’s been on hold while you look for the things you need!!

2 Likes

It’s been out of stock everywhere for a long time and I was seriously wondering if it would get another print run.
The second I saw it back in at Hannants I hit that guy button faster than you can blink!
I’ve got a few of the old Matchbox E’s to play around with. One will be fitted out with all the extras, new cockpit, pylons etc. Probably do that one as ‘WAR MONGER’ with a full load of napalm (thanks to ICM’s Vietnam weapons set).
I had other projects planned, but this one’s been so long in coming I might just get started on it this summer.

1 Like

I finally have the bits I wanted to make a start on the Academy a-10. They all look very nice, will supply detailed pics when I start the build.

11 Likes

I look forward to seeing your build.

2 Likes

Have fun with your A-10 build!

Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe Brass Legs

Took about 2 ½ weeks from the UK…

‘Aerocraft Models, Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe Brass Undercarriage’

See Nigel’s Modeling Bench Review:

Happy Ladings!
—mike …:helicopter:

4 Likes

Arrived from Sweden… ‘Rebell Hobby Clamps (3 clamps/set)’

About 2 ½ weeks delivery time. Note: They’re not always in stock, but these clamps are well worth the wait! :clamp:

—mike

5 Likes

I just ordered one and the Quinta 3D interior . Want to get the Resin Turbine Fan / Exhaust and the Electronics bay upgrade as well , but got to wait till there back in stock .
Will be following yor build !

3 Likes

Sprue bros lightning deal. Had my eye on this one so I’m happy it went on sale, got it for $25. Also added some decals to turn Tamiyas F-51 into a Tuskegee bird

Box suffered some damage but contents are fine

7 Likes

Very nice! The Mig looks cool in that scheme. Which Red Tail are you planning? I’m at about 90% with “Daisy Mae”, then doing “Creamers Dream” and “Duchess Arlene”, all from the old Aeromaster set.

I must have bought this decal sheet 15 years ago, printed by Cartograph and performing beautifully still.

Cheers, D

3 Likes

I think the box scheme is the one I’ll use for the MiG-21, though the Croatian and Bulgarian ones have neat schemes too!!

I’ve been following your thread! Was actually part of my inspiration. I’ll be doing Little Freddie! May do an Allison engine one eventually now that I have the decals

1 Like

Not exactly the postman, but I picked these up on the way from the beach.

7 Likes

@AussieReg Should build up into some excellent subjects D!

@Naseby Nice books!! Couldn’t read a word of it LOL, but the pictures are worth a thousand words (or so I’m reliably told!).

Uhmmmm Houston we have a problem!!

IMG_2261 by Chris Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_2260 by Chris Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_2259 by Chris Wilson, on Flickr

The 1/32 scale Fiesler Fi103 arrived today the rest arrived over the last couple of weeks. I seriously need to stop buying kits!! But the prices were just too good not to!! Oh well more to go into storage as I don’t have the space for them at home LOL!

8 Likes