What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Not realy a kit, but still a model. Bought this week in LHS to include in my post-war german truck collection. The Magirus Sirius in HO scale 1-87

9 Likes

Got my Voyager pe-set today from Wildcat’s for my (German) BA-10 (HobbyBoss) which came last week.
Also with Star decals and some “Chaindogs” #kettenhunde #Feldgendarmerie from Mantis, together with Masterclub wheels.
Seeing forward to build it :muscle:

13 Likes

I had this one arrive today to add to my ever-growing German flying saucer collection.

9 Likes

Splurged this month with the tax refund. :smiley:
I’ve waited for a decade for this USMC version of Abrams to come out. However, my shipment was missing Sprue Q. :frowning:

Other goodies:

And something non-armor - bringing back the old memories Gundam MKII. :smiley:

11 Likes

Had this one arrive today to add to the stash.

9 Likes

Hopefully that is not a trend, that’s the main selling point of kit for a lot of us.

4 Likes

Just got these-

They come in little tins.

Print quality of the 3D parts and machining of the brass rockets is outstanding. For $27 for the launcher and $13 for the rockets, these are certainly an excellent value. I’ve been waiting for a good one of these for a long time. I’ve got an Asuka M4A3 late assigned for this and I can’t wait to get building.

18 Likes

Those brass rockets look like PCB standoffs?

Bummer, one day ahead of me…

1 Like

Ow, cool! Reminds me of “Screamin’ Mimi” from Monogram in the 70 ties

2 Likes

THAT’S how long I’ve been waiting for this new Calliope - since I built Monogram’s Screamin Mimi in the 70’s!

3 Likes

Huge box,very impressed by the size looks like it’s going to be fun,I will probably try a whitewashed version,can’t promise a build log,I find them never racking,I plan to have this one running on the side,while I also have a smaller build going too,so I don’t burn myself out on it.Here are some shots as I didn’t have time to tear into the box and sprues full bore yet.

I noticed that there is no texture at all to the turret and hull sides,should it have some,I checked my 1/35 Tunisian Tiger mantlet,and hull sides and it was smooth,would there some be expected at 1/16 or not.

13 Likes

I have been Jonesin’ on the engineering equipment thread lately. While it is predominately Viet Nam era I was reminded of some kits I neglected to obtain for an earlier era. I have a Miniart tractor to team up w/this.

And the stash contains an Accurate Armor shovel model to go in a dio w/this truck.

12 Likes

Its official,im out of control,one day after the giant Tiger arrived (see above) these came.The IV has PE schurzen,a flat bed rail car,and a track bed.
The Stug has complete interior,4 inside figures,and stowage.They look great in box and im psyched up.

13 Likes

Welcome to the nut house, we are all friends here.

4 Likes

Lol that box is hilarious!!!

3 Likes

Funny,exactly what my girlfriend said to me😂

3 Likes

maybe we should have a stug campaign?

1 Like

If you mean the Tiger box,it is completely full

1 Like

It looks jam packed and should be an awesome build! The box is wild though! It’s huge

1 Like