What the postman brought today (Armorama)

I selected Speed post. The only available option for sending to India is private courier service it seems. Quoted around 155 USD… For the models worth 140 USD :cry:

1 Like

Darn :frowning: that sucks, sorry to hear that. Hopefully the situation resolved itself soon.

1 Like

Long enough to follow it up by demolishing my entire Bandai 1/48 army and my old school GIJoes.

Dang!
Did the brotherly love between siblings survive his assaults?

Haven’t spoken to him in almost a decade now, but that was for something even worse.

Much worse. I could replace kits, but not what he took from me that time.

Tough.
Ain’t gonna ask for details :wink:

Courtesy Fleabay via the spectacularly efficient Polish postal service.

4 Likes

And I want to see everyone of those rivets used too Don… :anguished:

3 Likes

Courtesy of the splendid(again) Polish postal service:

The Dragon kit is a combo purchase with Kalin @k_mero4 - he takes the Magirus RSO and I take the PAK 38 (I’ve been looking for this kit for a couple of years, so extremely happy).

While the Alpine Miniatures figure(#35073) will stand beside the Windwagen I build,

Cheers,
Angel

6 Likes

A new set of paints arrived today. I have a couple of Italian armour kits in the stash, so thought I would get some colours for them when I saw these. Bit of an impulse buy.

Never used Lifecolor before, so will be interesting to see how they work.

5 Likes

Local club members report good things and if easier to get would use more.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll have a try and report the results.
I’ve done a quick test and they seem to brush nicely.

1 Like

Uncle Nightshift is to blame for the putty and Vallejo Arctic Blue is cause @Kpnuts has a nice technique for bluing header pipes. https://forums.kitmaker.net/t/engines-engines-engines/12202/15?u=tank_1812

4 Likes

Rubber Band Tracks! :grin::laughing::rofl:

When you look for a rubber band and realize you haven’t seen a single one around the house in several years! The MiniArt Railway Tracks are for a project I’ve got in the fire.

Then, I broke step a second time with my “no more kits rule.” Got the urge to built a Tamiya kit — haven’t built one in quite some time. :hammer_and_wrench:

Scribing Tool and glue restock… add 'em into the cart.

—mike

8 Likes

Are you going to add the truck to the rail diorama or separate project?

It’s for a separate project… the German water crane vignette.

[EDIT] Oops! Other way around… The “tracks” are for the German Water Crane and the “truck” is for a different project. My bad.:crazy_face:

1 Like

:grin: I recently purchased the new Kettenkrad kit from them for the very same reason.

2 Likes

The water is what I meant. :+1:

9 Likes

Now to start my tank destroyer campaign project . :joy:

3 Likes