What the postman brought today (Figures)

Haha, it totally is man. Maybe straight out of the box build for the figure campaign. Originally, when I saw the box art I thought of a “KrampFinkus” modification for next holiday season…

2 Likes

Tank, cool subjects man

1 Like

I followed @Tank_1812 's recommendation and checked out ScientificModels from Italy. Great subjects and scales I like and can afford.

The Plague Doctor 75mm (1:24)

2 Likes

Wonder Stories 75mm (1:24)

2 Likes

More Scientific Models fun along with Life and FeR.

Plan to do reviews for the Diver and Rhino kits as they are more then just a single figure.

2 Likes

That looks great, Tank. I recently purchased the. “Laura’s Nightmare” set and was looking at the ‘Wild Life Ranger’ kit. I almost bought it but didn’t have enough funds at time of purchase. I do have a Klingert kit at 75mm, so looking forward to that review of those kits.

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten to review the items, just didn’t realize time had past so quickly. :scream:

While getting an order from HLJ, I found the latest fashion trend from Asia, the figure palette.

1 Like

The Klingert 54mm figure

African Ranger 54mm diorama

A baby rhino I photographed in SA July 2016.

3 Likes

Well, the next one for the figure campaign just arrived. MMM 120mm US infantry, Vietnam.

This has the potential to be something special, just have to finish the 1/35 figures first……
G.

2 Likes

A few more machine gunners…

3 Likes

Another great release from Scientific Models, Lumberjack: A life in the woods.

2 Likes

He’s a Lumberjack and he’s O.K.

Cheers,

M

4 Likes

So I guess that I’ve been lagging on adding my latest acquisitions for a bit on here.

I picked up this Masterbox set, as well as the figure sprue from Tamiya’s release of Italeri’s 1/35 Crusader III

and lastly, a generous soul on here, Tank1812 gifted me these two Revolutionary War figures, after I mentioned on a thread of having built one long ago during the bicentennial and would like to have another go at one, now that I can paint figures halfway decently. Many thanks for the two!

4 Likes

This came in the mail today. Courtesy of the Tank1812 on here. Now I have the proper opponent to square off with the Continental Soldier figure that I received a bit over a week ago.

Thanks again for your generosity Ryan.

3 Likes

Mailman dropped off two Scale75 figures made for Artist Preservation Group (APG) Store – Artist Preservation Group

The non label figure is the newly released figure of Officer 10th Foot Light Infantry Co.

Talking with APG an American figure might be next year.

5 Likes

Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little bit of “sniffin paint and gluin them fingers together”!

For some reason I seem to add more figures to my collection than I think I’ll ever get done.

2 Likes

Same….I have bunch more I got this year that I haven’t posted from Live Resin.

The work Lazarus, Venko and you do inspire me to get more. Maybe one day I will finish one.

1 Like

Live resin, now there’s another excellent source for figs. I’m a slow painter myself, so there ain’t no worries as to when they’re gonna get finished, just have fun while “sniffin” that paint, HA!

2 Likes

I more of glacial slow….still thinking the colors for a tartan on the Airfix figures (analysis paralysis they would say), let alone how to paint one. You have already finished the figure with a great tartan. That is fast to me.

1 Like

No worries, Bro. It’ll happen in due time, just keep at it. Your inventory is huge, just sayin :wink:

1 Like