What the postman brought today (Historical Miniatures)

Thought I would start one here.

Both are Fer Miniatures figures that I ordered from Scale75USA.

54mm Napoleon

1/35 WW2 German figure

2 Likes

Some figures arrived today.
2 resin busts

Dr Watson and desk are metal (first for me), the Russian is resin

1 Like

Dr. Watson! Includes everything on the box label?

Glad you bumped and started this thread. I’m seeing it for the first time just now.

1 Like

Yes, the chair is resin but it has metal legs and even a metal floor/rug. I was not sure what would be in the box cause I couldn’t find a review any where of the details (probably start a post this weekend on the kit as a review first) which is why I ordered the desk just in case. Noble Knight Games had these kits on discount which allowed me to take the leap.

1 Like

I haven’t forget about the pics. I ordered a light box this weekend, I plan to use Watson as my first test subject.

I went to, Noble Knight Games, to look for this kit but Sold Out.

Here is a direct link at Scale75USA.
I have ordered from them with good success.

1 Like

Thanks. Bookmarked in Model Shop

1 Like

Dr Watson

Desk

Let me know if you want more.

1 Like

They are metal models. I assumed they were resin. I guess that’s what happens when you don’t read the words and only look at the pictures.

Thanks for posting the pictures!

1 Like

I was surprised too about being metal, the other figures I had gotten from them where resin. Nothing I found online suggested metal.

Quite a haul there. Love the Watson figure. I have had my eye on Hudson and Holmes, from Scale75, but Holmes is quite expensive; almost double up, of the Watson figure.

I hear yea, if wasn’t for the discount sale from Noble Knight I wouldn’t have gotten Watson. As a beginner figure painter and no reviews I am hesitant to spend that kind of money. Bargain bin deals are good for me. I had ordered the Rozhestvensky figure from 2dreamers before so I knew what I was getting plus their website has good photos of the products.

Mitches Military Models Continental Marine 1775 and Joe Foss busts. A hair over 2 weeks across the pond.