Where is the online form for submitting reviews?

Hi there,

I have several Osprey book titles that I am reviewing and I went to the archived site to get the online review form and it is no longer there. So I am just wondering where the form is at now or is there a new process for submitting reviews? :thinking:

Thank you,
Randy

Hi Randy,
All the new sites have a ‘Create’ button on the upper right. That is where news, reviews and features are submitted now. Photos are uploaded at the same time, etc.

I don’t have a tutorial up specifically for reviews but you can get the basics looking at this one for photo features. How to Add a Photo Feature (to our new sites) - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you Jim. I knew I had to be missing something. :slight_smile:

Randy :slight_smile:

Well I was able to successfully submit a review after watching the video. It was actually very easy to do. :slight_smile:

Thank you Jim,
Randy

1 Like

I sent you an email btw. Did you get it? It might be one of your older emails maybe.

1 Like

I didn’t. I just went and checked and nothing there. Did you send it to my Yahoo account. It is my old original e-mail that I used when I joined the site back in 2003 and I still use it to this day. Maybe it went to spam or something. Anyway, never got it. Sorry. Can you send it again maybe?

Thank you,
Randy