WHY are my posts not shown

WHAT have I done to deserve this action.
Every time I post a new topic, it is NEVER shown on the “new topics/posts”.

I don’t know how the “New” tab works, but right now this post is on top of the “Latest”, which is the tab (or sort) I use most.

I just had a look at the User Support forum, and yours is at the top of the list. Since it had been opened by me it was in plain text ratrher than the bold text of an unread post, so it kinda “hid” at the top under all the forum info stuff, and I had to look really carefully to see it. The other thing is I don’t know if there is a delay between posting a new topic and the list refreshing.

But the bottom line is that I could see it!

I don’t think that’s what the “New” tab does. It actually shows you what new since YOU last visited on topics you posted in or posted. So for example if you post a new topic and no one has posted in it since your last visit it wouldn’t show up. Or if you posted a reply in a topic and no one has posted in that topic since your last visit that wouldn’t show up in New either.

This is my pathetic “New” tab view for example. Posts made in 2024. (as I have looked at some of the more recent ones so they have dropped off).