Willcomen im Reich

I like it a lot Boštjan, particularly your range of colours & tones everywhere & I definitely approve of the giant glass of pinot noir. And I agree about the MiniArt railing, I used some of it in Anthropoid (vertically) for an iron gate but it is slightly too chunky as a railing :tumbler_glass:

Practicly its finished… Some rust, dust from airbrush an water and we are done…

Thanks guys…

5 Likes

Nicely done, will be great once the Sherman is on it. I think you have finished the ground work with just the right amount of believable rubbish/debris laying around and not gone over the top. Really good.

2 Likes

Some water features…

I used Vallejo still water… First i brushed some on the floor, to help running the water around… Than i mixed the colour… An pour it in…

Hope that i didnt ruin evrything… Hope that dries well…

Keep fingers crossed…

6 Likes

Looks great. I’m pretty sure that that is going to get more detail, but just in case, try something to make it look more transparent… but not too much.
still think it looks great!
Logan

Yeah… I know. I put too mutch color in it… I will know for the next time…

Great diorama, with a nice atmosphere… As for the water, it is bit high, unless you want to simulate a little flooding. I used the still water too, and indeed it is easy to overdo the coloring. You might do a final thin layer without coloring added. That will create more depth.
In the last layer I added some color to the still wet water, which created the dusty surface.

2 Likes

Looks good man !!

In the photo it looks like the water is right up to the level of the pavers, but none of it is flowing into the cracks between the pavers. It could just be the angle at which I’m viewing it. Beyond that, everything looks fantastic!

:beer:

Well, as assumed, problems with water… I pured it in, i thot that it is to mutch, and i get some out with a pipete… Mistake.

When it was dry, the water semmed completly gone… I poured in another another round, we will se what will hsppen…

I finished the title table an i am happy how it turned out…

Be safe an healthy… BOSTJAN

1 Like

Great scene you have going.

Vallejo did something similar with the water and then added another clear layer on top.

1 Like

Are you sure there is no leak? This stuff will seep away if it is not completely waterproof?

I seems thet it was a leak… But after the first pure, ther is no more… :rofl:

Excellente, Ruck On and forward! Bookmarked.

Finaly, enough is enough… I need at least 1 dio done in 2020…

Here are some pictures… Hope you like it.

13 Likes

Bravo, the diorama looks great.

1 Like

Nicely done. Really like the base. Two levels are very effective. Question is who hunts who? :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Wow that came great! Figs look nice too, love the structure too.

Rich

1 Like

Lovely scene… There’s an element of tension wondering who will see who first and get the first shot in. The 2 different heights give it a clever perspective. Nicely done sir :+1::+1:

1 Like

Luckily you managed to safe the water, though the level is still a bit high. But that is really the only remark I have…

1 Like