Willcomen im Reich

This is my current project.

The serman is a tamiya kit (no upgrades), figures from dragon, and the scene is schratch build…

The inspiration is a diorama from Chris Mrosko “Getting on the rabbit”…

Hope you like it…

Regards

14 Likes

Looking great so far! Keep sharing photos of your progress.

:beer:

Great work so far, keep the photos coming. I will follow with much interest. Best regards…Dale

18233954-buen-trabajo-smiley-Foto-de-archivo

Looks like this will be a nice dio, great work on the Sherman, nice stowage. Keep us updated.

Some acessories for the scene… MINIART items… The doorvis build from schratch…

Also the dio plate is done… Done on a cnc milling machine where i work…

I need some advice what trash to put on the scene. No rubble. Just thinks that are there when things dont go well in the country and nobady is cleanning… For now i have some posters…

and i am preparing emty botles, cartboard boxes, old newspapers, some paper trash…

What els?

Thanks for commenting

Thanks for the comments…

1 Like

Very nice work so far.
I worry about that grenadier though - he’s about to have a bad day firing like that.

Lets say that they are kind of retreating… They are going to hide into the service door…

The idea is to show ger soldiers preparing an unplasent welcome to the us troops entering gernany…

The trash is finding its position… Slowly we are moving to the end…

Ther will be also emty botles, newspapers and tree leaves… I must do the shadows under the trash and a final dust effect…

Hope you like it…

5 Likes

Love it! looks amazing!

Maybe add some graffiti to the walls? Otherwise, it does look good as it is.

2 Likes

A friend sugessted me a handwritten graffiti: Kapitulieren, Nein… On the wall… But i am not shure i am able to do it right…

Don’t forget leaf debris, accumulations of fine dust and dirt(in gutters etc) and other natural stuff that builds up when people aren’t maintaining things.

Cheers,
C.

1 Like

Nicely done man !! The two levels make it very eye catching and a statement in itself . What plans do you have for the empty triangle space in the foreground on the figures level ?

Some graffiti maybe like @Newtonk suggested, but I am with Charles @creading , natural debris would be good but not overdone, less is more sometimes. the discarded jerry can and the boxes look great as they are for the man-made stuff. The whole theme looks great and the base Dio is really good and nicely put together.

While i was puting the scene together, i noticed that the fence-railing is to strong and it is closing the wiew of the lower floor…

I decided to build something more light… Also pieces from Miniart, and some copper wire…

I think that is beter this way…

5 Likes

Hi Boštjan,

Like the look of this one, the colour and changes in level really give depth to your build, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

Nice compromise, the new adapted version opens the lower level up a lot more. :+1:

The new railing is done… Those Meng bolts are a pain in the ass… But at the end its worth-it…

3 Likes

looks great! I love how you switched them up so you could see more details.

2 Likes