WIP: M1A2 SEP v2

Wait … theres a kit under that mud ??? seriously, great build and terrific finish. The branches are very nice and realistic as is the bungee, nice job on it. I’ve got the RFM SEP V2 and looking forward to getting started on it … sooner than later I hope.

2 Likes

I take it this is a old Reforger ? or is the Reforger still a thing ?

Its from the Atlantic resolve from a few years ago.

No, REFORGER was ended a while ago. Atlantic Resolve is a BDE at a time rotating to Europe to do training w/NATO countries, mostly in the former Soviet satellites like Poland, Latvia, and Lithuania.

https://www.europeafrica.army.mil/AtlanticResolve/

2 Likes

Cheers Ed, I got that , what I meant is Atlantic Resolve the new Reforger - ie, the rapid reinforcement of Europe

Cheers Gino, you pulled the trigger as I was typing lol

Just waiting on some paint for the finishing off on my figures and backpacks but my Abrams is in the home stretch now.

9 Likes

That is looking peachy Ed. Lots of little details grab your eye and move you onto the next one. Very nicely done…:+1:

It is coming out great. Very nice job on finishing. Where is the figure from?

Figures are from H3 models.I have the other figure as well but i had it off to the side primed

My attempt at another tree branch,this time with leaves.

5 Likes

1st backpack completed

7 Likes

Nice work!

The attempt has proven pretty successful then Ed… How did you do it ? They pre cut or self made ?and the pack paints ? Looks good :+1:

So what im using for paint is.
Mission models MMP-016 BASE color airbrushed on
Model color 70871 leather brown
Panzer ace 336 Africa tankcrew
Model color 70890 reflective green
Ak interactive ak11114 decktan
Ak interactive ak11418 brown black

So this is what i use to make my branches

End result is this

Make them as big or small as needed i then painted each leaf green and lighten them with different shades

2 Likes

1 figure down 1 more to go.

Not happy with how this picture came out.will try again this week with hopefully a better shot.

5 Likes

He looks great.

Have you thought adding either figure to the figure campaign?

2 Likes

Started my 2nd figure today,im still in the process of painting it.But im happy so far.

5 Likes

Great looking figure Ed. :rofl: