Wishlist for 2023

There is a resin conversion kit (for those so inclined, not everyones favourite material …), sold as a complete set with the required Trumpeter hull
http://www.panzershop.cz/inshop/
Combi_PS35296

3 Likes

A new Tiger in 35th! :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks, @Uncle-Heavy.
Did you change your user name or something?

I get all my Panzer Shop conversions from their vendor the big dumb auction platform- 10 or 11 day shipping from the Czech Republic to the east coast USA.

My only gripe about their kits is the CD instructions- no room on my bench for a laptop or a monitor so I print what I need.

Although Panzer Shop is head and shoulders instructions-wise above PSM because the Panzer Shop’s pictures are bigger…,

As a matter of fact, other than the weathering, and a few bits and pieces, I’m damn near finished with Pz Shop’s BAT-M conversion.

2 Likes

Yes, I changed the callsign. RobinNilsson felt a bit lame and since I’m an uncle and heavier (at 280 pounds + change) than my 6’7’’ brother (I’m only 6’4’') …
The name is also the temporary nickname used by a character in one of my favourite series of books.

4 Likes

Cold War subjects please [some have had resin versions]
M52 Self-propelled 105mm Howitzer
M55 8" SP Howitzer
M53 155mm SP Howitzer
new Skysweeper AA gun

5 Likes

There is a top five wish list thread for 2023

It seems my wishes will never appear, I have to imagine others

Gary, the M119 is available for Vargas Scale Models.

Actually that was originally the “Wish List for 2021” thread that was renamed back in August to the “Wish List for 2023” thread. I am going to revert it to the '21 wish list and move the posts since AUG to this one so we don’t have multi-year threads going.

1 Like

Very British focus for me:

1. Challenger CrARRV (come on RFM, you have the chassis and you’ve done AEV’s before!)
  2. Chieftain ARV / ARRV (come on Meng or Takom, you have the chassis and you’ve done AEV’s before!)
  3. Centurion ARV (come on AFV Club, etc, etc…)
  4. Conqueror ARV Mk2 (Amusing Hobby, why not? You’ve done everything else you can, real and otherwise!)
  5. Ferret Scout Car Family (come on Gecko, right up your street!)
  6. More CVRT family members (GECKO, looking at you here again!!!)
4 Likes

For 2023 my wishlist all 1/35:

M923 series
HEMTT A4 series
CAT D7 or similar sized dozer
M915 A3+ series (Freightliner cab & Chassis)
Modern US fuel tank trailer

1 Like

As I’m pretty much at the end of my kit buying, I will just beat my dead horse wish of a VN era D-7, both as a plain cat and as a Rome Plow land clearing dozer. At this point an old guys very wishful thinking. Also the 10 ton and trailer to haul them. Wayne

Bradley AMPV
IDF Eitan AFV
M1064 120mm tracked mortar carrier
Updated M142 HIMARS (Ukraine 2022)

2 Likes

Mine changed a little since my original post in late 2020:

1. M1A1 SA with a Stabilized Commander’s Weapon Station (SCWS). Trying to CAD SCWS but have not been able to obtain the dimensions, and the shapes are very complicated to replicate.

2. US M1068 SICPS command vehicle - something more modern than Tamiya’s M577 please (same wish from 2020)

3. US M88A2 recovery vehicle “Hercules” in styrene - I thought AFV Club was going to release one but no… (same wish from 2020)

4. S. Korean K21 IFV (same wish from 2020)

5. M59 APC - OK, I gave in and added this one. I may still try to scratch-build and 3D print parts though.

3 Likes

Oh I still want my top 5 from last year. But here we go!

All in 1/35:

1. US M1A2 SEP v3
  2. Swedish Strv 74
  3. US Pinzgauer SOV 6x6
  4. Swedish LvRbBv 701
  5. Swedish PvRbBv 551

My top 5:
-Stryker SHORAD
-M977A4
-M38 Wolfhound Armored Car
-M543 or M936A2 Wrecker (in styrene)
-AH-64D/E with up to date cockpit

I’d like to see somebody like AFV do the M106 mortar track and follow on with the 81mm mortar track. Tamiya did the M106 but you don’t see them very much these days, and is a little long in the tooth by today’s standards.

A new M577 with a full interior would be nice
gary

3 Likes

I’d like to see a new tool Aussie Bushmaster and a Fireking version! Preferably from Takom or Amusing Hobby please :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

My 2023 wish list is my 2022 wish list !

Vector PPV, british army with MCS Barracuda
MRAP Foxhound with MCS Barracuda
MRAP Caiman
Danish army MAN SX 45 8x8 with armored cab and protected turret
Danish army CV9035 with MCS Barracuda and bar armor

Hello,
A Chinese Type 63, Indian Viyajanta, Kenyan Vickers and as mentioned by some - some good early and late IDF M-50s.
Regards
G

M777 in 1/35 scale plastic please

6 Likes