Work in Progress Completed?

Well, here’s my second posting of this vignette. I’ve taken advice from other members and attempted to add a subtle amount of snow to the tank and scene. What do you all thing? More snow? More of anything?

16 Likes

Very convincing. Burrr. :+1: :+1:

Looks really good!

1 Like

Says Russian Winter to me…and looks very cold :cold_face:

Nicely done!

1 Like

Looks good, keep it as is.
Ken

1 Like

I agree. Call this one done… beautifully! :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake: :cold_face:

—mike

1 Like

I had drummed into me by various teachers and peers involved in creative endeavors -
“ An artist knows when to stop “
I say it is wonderful as is .
Richard

1 Like

Hi Charles…I would say it is PERFECT!..just the right balance.
Cheers,

1 Like

I like it. the added snow makes it appear the tank has been sitting there lifeless.
Well done!

1 Like

I think you hit it just right with that snow. Very convincing.
:cold_face:

1 Like

You nailed it totally … Snow drift effect is superb. thats the job now done :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Very cool Charles , beautifully done !!

1 Like

The word ‘Brilliant’ goes nowhere near what I think of your diorama. Nice one and thanks for sharing. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well thank you all for your kind words and input. I will take photographs and submit this as a ‘Photo Feature’ I also have some other progress photos that I can post here in the forum if anyone is interested in seeing them?

Cheers,
C.

4 Likes

Yes, please. Encore!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Consider doing a good description of the paraffine to ice tricks

4 Likes

Spectacular work here. Really has a frozen wind swept look to it . Most realistic rendition of snow/ ice I’ve ever seen in modeling

I just added a tutorial on how to make Ice using paraffin-
https://forums.kitmaker.net/t/paraffin-ice-method/7441/12

Cheers,
C.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this until now. Wonderful work! Very realistic and tasteful done. I take my hat off for you Charles! /Erik

2 Likes

I just got cold looking at it. That is fantastic

1 Like