Wow you've got a great figure!

Looking good there, Ezra. Might I suggest making the belt from lead/ pewter foil though. Lot easier than putty. Might want to revisit Mike’s posts on using masking tape as well. Very useful.
Don’t know who Ryan’s calling old though……:thinking:
G.

1 Like

I was speaking for us mortals not you and your kind. :joy:

2 Likes

Us mortals…… Have I been kicked out of the gang again?:cry:
G.

3 Likes

Happens where you elevated above the rest.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!
It was a really enjoyable project.

That’s a great idea. I will definitely do it on my next fig. I dont even know why I bothered adding the details cuz you can’t see them once hes mounted :joy:

Ooh well! I hope to basecoat him tonight.

8 Likes

Looking good!

I wanted to share a couple of new 1/35 scale modified LR figures in process.

Link here: Stinger Team SEND IT

6 Likes

I shall endeavour to be sh1te in the future, boss…:crazy_face:
G.

2 Likes

Going to be watching this one. Got the old Verlinden ODS fig in the stash. Different era but….
G.

2 Likes

Thank you for looking! I am still learning about the different Stinger versions. Most of the references seem to focus on training devices with practice equipment. Much to learn!

1 Like

Men, I am so enjoying this campaign/group build - whatever it is. Your work is edifying. I think I’ve learned some things that I can’t wait to try on my figures. Unfortunately, I’m going to drop out of all the campaigns for the next couple of months. We’re in a frontal assault to get a house cleaned out so that we can clear ours out and put it on the market while the housing market is insane. We’re shooting for August 1st. I’ll still follow and watch for the purpose of trying to maintain my sanity, but I never will get a figure entered. Sorry.

7 Likes

I’ll miss your post compositions and humor. However, that is some important stuff you need to do so we’ll catch you on the rebound

2 Likes

We understand Fred. Best of luck on selling and finding a new place.

2 Likes

Hey Fred, good luck on cleaning and selling houses - we’ll be here waiting with the lights on when you get it sorted!

4 Likes

He looks great! I take it he’s screaming because his left foot is caught in a bear trap? :grin:

4 Likes

LOL Yes Tom! Good point. That must be painful! :grin: Yes, I started with the drilling of a pin into the figure’s boot, but have gotten lazy lately. The clip sticks are so easy to use to support things during painting. There is some additional painting when you switch out feet and bear traps

1 Like

Man, thank you. I’ll be hanging out and checking in as much as I can. Thanks for leaving the light on for me, I’ll be peering through the windows all I can. Not as a pervy peeping tom but as a kid looking through the candy store window. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck with the house,Fred. I’ve moved house a few times and always said ‘never again!’. Just make sure you get one that has a decent space for a bench though :grin:
G.

2 Likes

“Never again!” We said that 7 years ago. Family issues transpired and now we’re moving. Mother-in-law and father-in-law wanted wife to have the house for taking care of them the last 8 years. Wife always wanted to live in a house that her dad built. So we got it. But it’s smaller than our house, and taking care of old people has not left much time to throw out all the stuff that should have been thrown out in the last move. But barring a catastrophe, this will be our last move. Otherwise, my next move will be by myself in a camper out to the desert LOL.

4 Likes

Good luck with your move, Fred. For this one, bring lots of water, and warm camo gear, and good luck finding a spot with good internet. :laughing:

—mike

1 Like

For lots of water, perhaps living in a van down by the river would be good?

2 Likes