Xak Tsaroth?

I have recently been rereading the Dragonlance Chronicles, and had a couple of ideas running through my head as I was reading. I can’t deny it, I do get a lot of ideas from books that I read. As I was reading Dragons of Autumn Twilight, I remembered seeing this diorama base kit from Monroe Perdue Studios:
Ancient Road (monroeperdu.com) (Yes, it’s out of stock; and no, I do not have one.) I couldn’t help but thinking if this could be used for the ruins of Xak Tsaroth. It’s kind of how I pictured it in my head as I read the scenes, but my question became are there any decent fantasy figures that could be used for the Heroes of the Lance? The kit is in 1/35. Any ideas?

Jim

1 Like

That’s a blast from the past… A favourite series of books of mine when I was younger… I still have them in the loft…good old Tanis :grin::+1:… I may have to get them out for a revisit now.

1 Like

If you fancy scratch-building something similar, back in the (not-so) Good Old Days we had to source ornamental columns from bakery suppliers who provided them for holding up the upper tiers of wedding cakes…

Regards,

M

Ral Partha did a rather crude set eons ago

http://www.dndlead.com/ral-partha/rp-boxedsets.htm

But apparently Darksword miniatures has some ‘facsimile’ figures that suit: