Yeovil Model Show Sun 7 Apr 24

Thanks for posting the report, Brian! Looks like you guys had a great day. Happy for you!
Oh, and your Luchs looks stunning! Weel done! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Torsten; it was just what we needed, shows seem to be a bit sparse of late.

Thanks re the Luchs; sadly, my MBT 70 - one of my more favoured models - came to grief when we were packing up. A snapped -off gun barrel and a bent antenna. Both should be fixable but it sort of grates when I’ve had it so long and harm-free. Oh well, we all know that the hobby doesn’t travel well; my own stupid fault which makes it all worse.

1 Like

Looks like there were some nicely built kits there. Did try and work my calendar out, but but just couldn’t get there this time … Hopefully for the one later in the year I can get up there :+1:

1 Like

It was indeed a nice little show; I did like the term STABLE though - so appropriate!

'Might see you at the Avon show then John, or Yeovil in October hopefully?

1 Like

Hopefully both. Is the Avon in the Thornbury leisure centre again ? That’s sort of my home town… Was from a little village close to it …

1 Like

Yes it is - on Sun 4 Aug. See you there John!

1 Like

STABLE - I’ll have to remember that one! So appropriate!

@BootsDMS
Nice to meet you again Brian, sorry about the camo comment regarding the Luchs but I do stand by the comment that I didn’t see it because of the camo, so in a way your camo work is top notch :+1:

I’ll not be at the Avon/Bristol this year as work has got in the way but I’m hoping to be at the Barnstaple show in August, just need to confirm with work. Never know may have the Fairey and Jag finished but don’t hold your breath as at the moment I do more building at shows than at home due to my work commitments.

2 Likes