You can reply to emails and post in the Forum/DMs

Okay… this feature is now working as intended. However it can be tricky and there are several factors to keep in mind.

1. You have to reply from an email associated to your account. So if you signed up with the Facebook option… your facebook email. You can add additional secondary email accounts in your account area to allow for replying from that account.

2. It won’t work for older messages prior to this time today. Please look for the text that says
    These are the ones you can reply to in order to have that reply posted to the forums.

3. Image uploads work for this feature as well. However I don’t know how many or if there is any kind of size limit.

4. Email signatures or other text in your full email WILL carry over! So keep that in mind if you are replying from business accounts with phone numbers and the like. The footer section will be hidden normally in the imported view however.

Post here if you run into issues. If your message doesn’t go through you should get an email letting you know that.

5 Likes

Veerry Interesting, but dangerous. :wave:

2 Likes

Nice to know :+1:

I’ll have to give this a try.

I did this morning, it works :+1:

1 Like