1/16 JagdTiger Trumpeter+Aftermarket

The welds will look approximately like this:

5 Likes

Thank you, Johnnych! I made the sleeves of a cool Russian turner according to the size of the real ones! =)

3 Likes

It is possible that the appearance is bad now, but I will definitely sandpaper 2500, it will be polished

3 Likes

Amazing machine work, laser engraving and 3D printing. Welcome, dude. I look forward to seeing your progress on this beast….

4 Likes

Good day!
Construction promises to be long, so I will continue to acquaint you with the additions used in the work.
Today I show you 3D printing.
My friend made some of the necessary elements in good quality. Some elements are still under development, and will appear over time. I will definitely show you later.

2 Likes

thnx! soon…)

1 Like

Yesterday I worked a little on the trapezium of the torsion bar lubrication system. At the Trumpeter, they are given by a one-piece plastic part. I will do the wiring in accordance with the original dilution of the lubrication hoses as on a real Jagdtiger …

I also want to demonstrate the additions that I plan to use in the construction. There are also front / rear mudguards and side skirts from ABER, but they were not on the prototype. I will use it on the next very interesting project;)

Trunks MG - sharpened to order from brass;)

6 Likes

Some impressive after market stuff going on here :+1:

2 Likes

I will try not to disappoint with the construction of this model! Slowly, but I will build and delight with photos of the process! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Привет Сергей!!! Очень интересна ваша сборка - буду следить!! Очень интересно!!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Alexander.

1 Like

Very impressive Sergey!
I’ll be following your progress.
Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My name is Sergey :grinning:

Walcome is for me!!! :grinning:Sanks a
lot!!

2 Likes

Perfect! You friend produced only MG?? Im looking for Browning 30 fnd 50 caliber mashineguns in 1/16 scale for my Andy’s Hobby Easy Eight??

1 Like

Вы из России?

нет, только MG

1 Like

Да из Москвы… Если вы из Москвы может и знакомы Илью Переяславцева знаете??

1 Like

из Москвы. Косвенно знаю, обращался к нему разок

Тогда чтоб не засорять тему я в личку отпишусь

1 Like

ок, жду

1 Like