1/35 Helo Crew Figures

Since KitMaker is moving to a new platform, I wanted to link back to the archived site to still have these resources available.

Here is the link to the 1/35 Helo Crew Figures thread.

2 Likes

Reedoak has a new figure available. He will go great with the new Kitty Hawk naval hawks; SH-60B, SH-60F, and HH-60H kits.

1/35 US Navy helicopter pilot, 80s-90s era, standing 1.

Nicely done examples of the Live-Resin 1/35 US SOF Personnel (35028, 35029, 35030) in Kitty Hawk’s HH-60G by Peter Fleischmann. They look really nice.

5 Likes

DEF Model has a new ground crewman (USMC Fuelman) available. He looks really nice and very useful. It includes the fuel coupling as well.

Mario takes a look at him here:

Not necessarily crewmen, but helo related.

First announced by Karl N Hoy (Karl187) here:
https://forums.kitmaker.net/t/new-1-35-gothic-serpent-figs/22731

Mantis Miniatures from Poland have announced 3 figures from Operation Gothic Serpent, Somalia 1993; as depicted in the movie Black Hawk Down.

The small vignette appears to be based on the events at Crash Site 2 when 160th SOAR pilot Chief Warrant Officer Michael J Durant was pulled from the wreckage by Delta Force Sergeant First Class Randall D. Shughart (CMOH Citation) and Master Sergeant Gary I. Gordon (CMOH Citation).

1 Like

I will point out that the figures have not yet been officially released- they will be soon. The figures, when properly released, will I’m sure be available from the Mantis Miniatures website.