1/35 m132

I still have some weathering to do and some other minor things but i think it looks right…

Does anybody know where this hose would go? I thinking about opting it out cause i don’t think it’s right… unless it’s attached to the same regulator as the air hose?

Done for the most part! Did i over due it with the weathering and paint chips? All criticism is welcome

8 Likes

Looks god to me. Nice job on the interior.

Looks fine. Better than my attempt which went into Spare Parts Heaven.

The radio rack should have a vertical support at each end, which rises vertically to the roof. Simple addition even at your current point of construction.

m113int

H.P.

1 Like

Yes Frenchy. I know it’s not one of those “magic shelves” that hold fifty pounds weight without a little help. Frequently overlooked item.

Crap i knew i forgot something… too late for that now

Here is an update

4 Likes

Couple more questions… the interior driver hatch is OD right? Same with the m10-8 turret hatch, or is that one white?, and the ramp and the small door, is it OD or seafoam green? I keep getting different pictures

The inside of all the hatches should be the same as the exterior color, OD in this cae.

1 Like

Thanks gino!

Update! Ready to start weathering this… my least favorite part… what color wash do i use in this

5 Likes

looking good. unusual wagon to see. Were any of these ever destroyed in combat or cooked off ? I can imagine that would be messy ??

For me the signature of Vietnam war vehicles is the reddish dirt and dust coating. I use AK262 Red Brown Filter for Wood. I use it both as a heavy pin wash to pick out the details, and as a final airbrushed dust coat.

apparently, a few hundred of these were made so i would assume that many were destroyed. I think somebody posted a comment saying that these were parked by themselves in case they did get blown up so I would assume it would be very messy

thats a really good idea i will definitely try that… next time, its a little to late for that now!

Time for updates!

2 Likes

Looking at pictures of the m132, there is hardly any stowage so i gonna cut it back… makes sense why… don’t want to much crap around flames. Questions, what color are the tracks? And what color are the ammo boxes during the Vietnam war?
Thanks!

It’s looking good. Ammo boxes were/are dark green. Tracks get a dark steel color with very little rust, more of a parkerized look.

The outer pad and inner pad are black rubber.

1 Like

Thanks again gino! One more question… what is this thing