1/35 Panzer IV F or G with Interior?

Hello Curt,

FYI the Miniart Panzer 4 G/H Kit was a daunting challenge compared to the Ryefield Panzer 4 G/H

I have to admit both the Ryefield and Miniart Interior kits are fabulous models to build.

The main aim is to get the full interior painted up with glueing the upper and lower halves together before moving to the external components.

Ie: A large number of painting stages that may scare many people off from building the kit.
The photo’s are straight from the phone with no editing.

Here are some image images to give you and anyone else an idea what the Panzer 4 looks like.
I will let you draw your own conclusions on which one to attempt.

The sub sections will be receiving a coat of primer and interior detailing tonight with a build blog on both kits here in due course.

:beers:

4 Likes

Crikey! There’s a lot of lateral thought going on about how those assemblies fit together. I have to say looking at those photos that I’m glad I chose the Ryefield kit over the MiniArt. I did assemble mine bit by bit with painting interspersed with assembly. It was slow going but it worked for me. BTW I didn’t cement the hull top to the remainder, it just snaps nicely into place so it can removed to admire the interior (oh yeah, that’s going to happen a lot!).

1 Like

Michael,

Wow, many, many thanks for the pictures and the ideas! It’s clearly going to be a huge project to do either of the kits, Miniart or RFM. You certainly gave me a launch point to consider. It’s an incredible amount of detail! Thank you, again!

1 Like