1:35 Rest in west 1940

Hi Bruce84 yes you are partly right all the stones are laid one by one and the bricks are from Juweela
I have built an entire house in, brick and then it is more efficient to scrape in styrofoam

In Sweden we call Micke “The Brick Man”! :grinning:

1 Like

Ha !Ha !Thanks Erik it was way too much

1 Like

I have started the construction of house number two for my diorama. Started with a frame of plywood

then styrofoam and bricks, plaster

The facade painted and concrete parts in place. Even a little woodwork is progressing.
It was all from me

7 Likes

It looks so easy when you do this Micke, then in reality it’s a question of skills.
I like it a lot:) Keep up the good work mate!
/Erik

Hi! I made a mistake I never checked that the new house fit so I’m not sure what to do.
You can see in the picture how I was going to do and it looks wrong.
I think the house was too low and the roof angle too flat and maybe the color is wrong?

I tried to put the houses in a row, maybe it works if I rebuild the roof and gables.

The next option is to rethink and do something completely different
I would be grateful for suggestions

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry the pictures came in the wrong order

Love it Micke , looks very good !!

Hi Cheyenne!
Which scene do you think I should move on with and no changes to the house?

Hi Mikael,

Excellent work on both buildings, enjoying following your project, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

Hi Micke,
I sent you an email about this.
/Erik

Hi guys it was a long time since I posted anything here but finally got something together.
I’m very tired of this diorama so now I leave it as it is / Micke

11 Likes

A great job Micke! Sometimes you loose interest in a work, and that’s fine. You finished it anyway and that’s good.
New ideas, new diorama? /Erik

1 Like

Nice looking dio, but those 2 figures in front do look out of place. What is the thought about them?

I understand what you mean and they probably should not have been there. My thought was probably to have something on the empty surface.
Thanks for feedbak / Micke

1 Like

Micke, when doing a scenario like you did, with that type of figures, probably the best is to keep them together. Bonus if you get them to interact with each other?
There are some details I did not see first time looking at the diorama.
The details and scenery showed in these two pictures are outstanding!
Cheers /Erik

5 Likes

Nice work!
J

Thank you Erik, it would have been better to skip the figures and only keep those who are awake and should be able to talk to each other. Any ideas?

Overall it is a great scene, I do agree about the two sleepers, they look like not belonging to the rest