1/72 A4 Base (2021)

Lol… No probs G… I am fairly certain the confusion will start and end at my door …I’m a terrible speed reader and more often than not I will add in something that was never there … Guilty on all counts :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Another T-34 ready for the diorama. Below a few progress shots. Sorry for the picture quality - shot straight from the hobby space.

More to follow soon :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Those 34s are looking very good Jesper. The track damage looks spot on.
The whole Dio is starting to come together really nicely and will look great … Can’t wait to see more :+1::+1:

1 Like

Very well done Jesper. Track damage looks fabulous and looking forward for the completion of the work.

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, guys! Next is some basic painting and then building the ground work.

I concur with the others Jesper, especially the tracks, really looking good, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G :beer:.

1 Like

Rubble being added to the base. Once it dries I need to give it a base coat to evaluate what else to add to the base.

More to follow :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That rubble effect gives the whole base a bit more substance now Jesper. Been totally different once you have a base coat on it :+1::+1:

1 Like

I agree with John, the rubble really helps lift the base Jesper, looking good, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G :beer:

1 Like

UM models decals on. Very brittle and thin, but seems to settle perfectly on the model.

Next is how to make a burnt out model. Probably not that easy, but will use the “The weathering magazine” to guide me.

More to follow soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looking good with the decals on Jesper, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:, and I’m really looking forward to seeing progress on a burnt out vehicle, it’s something I’ve been tempted to do, but have shied away as I think it’s quite a challenge.

G, :beer:

1 Like

@G-man69 you and me both. I’m quite interest in doing a damaged, with some burn and fire damage vehicle.
@SGTJKJ Love your work on the two T-34 and looking to see your work completed

1 Like

Looks nice with those turret markings on Jesper. They certainly stand out… Not sure I’d be that happy with those on my turret… They are crying out to be shot at. Good luck with the burnt out wagon. :+1:

2 Likes

Johnny, I would definitely also tone down those numbers if I were riding into battle. :slightly_smiling_face:

A bit more progress on my diorama. The tanks are glued in place. Next are some details and ashes around the road wheels.

More to follow soon :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s coming together as a really nice little scene Jesper :+1:

1 Like

Nice work Jesper, really starting to come together nicely, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G, :beer:

2 Likes

Work is going well with my diorama. I might be able to finish before the deadline.

However, it would be great to have another month to finish to avoid any rush.

Could the campaign leader give an extension - if not - no problem. I might still be able to finish. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think that’s a very reasonable request and you know I will be more than happy to do that Jesper to see it done … I’m sure G will agree as well…I will sort that out tomorrow

2 Likes

Shout out to Matt or Robin @SSGToms
@Uncle-Heavy or another Admin guru … Can you please edit the end date to 01 Feb 22… Many thanks if you can…

1 Like

Like this?

3 Likes