1/72 Eduard Messerschmitt Bf-109F

@BlackWidow It’s sad dying at 45 from whatever cause, if it was today his chances of surviving had been immensely better! I do get the impression of a fun-loving person who probably liked food and drink a bit more than what was healthy. I am still astonished though how many of these men who lived very long lives, far into our times!

@phil2015 Could it be this one you’re thinking about? It’s a bif of a mix, the F (that was actually finished) comes from my just about infinite stash of Fine Molds kits while there also is a not finished AZ G-12 two seater in the thread. I think I’ll bring this one out again in the near future, using spare details from the Eduard kits. As for the AZ kits, I’m not sure they are worth the investment in time even if they are very attractively prized, it’s really difficult to bring them up to the same standard as the recent Eduard kits or the FM kits.

I better keep the tempo up, I have a boxing with a G-2/G-4 combo right besides me here on the shelf and a G-5/G-6 for pick-up at the post office today (I see it as a Christmas present from Santa and an acknowledgement of my extremely good behaviour during 2023 :grin: ).

Merry Christmas to all of you! :santa:

:raising_hand_man:

Magnus

1 Like