I did some more scratchbuilding on a unique part that I saw on several photos. On some of them, it looks like it is a placeholder for metal wedges of some sort. The right fender looks off without it. The photo shows the construction phase. From bent wires to gluing them in place.
The verdict is not out yet but I may put a jerry can there.
This photo shows the installation of the mounts for the mine sweeper. The donor kit for this is Zedval’s kit number N72010. Unfortunately, I will not use the whole mine sweeper. I will add that to my spares stash for other projects.
Here’s a top view.
I also scratchbuilt a brush guard for the search light. Here are two views. (Note the armor shields for the gun tower)
More work on the rear. I scratchbuilt hooks that will hold the spade in place. I also added some other details like OKB navigation lights, tube for rear search light as well as locking in place the tow cable eyes.