2022 Campaign Ideas?

@Mead93 Looks like tyou have at least 5 guys interested:

Mead93
Phil2015
phantom_phanatic
md72
FlyingSauerkraut

so it is time to start a proposal thread and see how many more will join up as a formal Campaign Proposal idea.

1 Like

I created a IJN/IJA proposal under the “Land of the rising sun” campaign title if anyone wants to check it out

Has this idea had any takers? I’d be up for it with a GMC deuce fitted with quad-0.50s. But is there a leader to propose it yet?

I created a “Lost to the Deep” Campaign if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Could that also be lost PE to the deep carpet pile ? :grin:

4 Likes

A bit hard to model nothing John, and then have proof you modelled it…
:rofl:

2 Likes

I was watching the Fast and Furious marathon on Showcase (groan now) over the holidays, and instead of a GB for any car in the movies, how about just a character. I chose Letty Ortiz.
The cars she drives are listed in the link below and I think the only kit you can’t get is for the Jensen Interceptor.

How about a “Don”t feed the monster campaign”.

You build until you lose a part to the carpet monster and where ever your build is at when that happens is what you submit for the final

3 Likes

So if you start by trimming out a piece of etch, you can finish the full build in less than 2 minutes… brilliant! :rofl:

2 Likes

It will take some finding but there are kits out there:
Resin
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jensen-Interceptor-Resin-Model-Car/dp/B07HGBGTRR

Also White metal and Vac form

ENCO Models did a pre-painted ready to assemble die cast kit as well as selling fully fully assembled ones.

and 4 months ago, someone was selling a kit on evil bay

That’s pretty cool that it’s available, so I think all her cars are available. Any interest from anyone for late 2022?