2022 IPMS Nationals

Thanks for the tour. You put in a lot of effort to show us the show.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the glimpse. Attended in Omaha several years back, but this time I’m traveling so couldn’t make it. Really liked it and this looks to have been even better. I only live 3.5 hours from Omaha so missing the chance is the more disappointing and thus your tour is really appreciated. Jack

i love that grunt bust in ERDL with the M203 grenade launcher, do you know who makes it?

I second this statement.

1 Like

i have the brown version in my collection but not the loam green type.

Said good bye to the cabin, at least for this trip. Started the day in Freedom Park.

2 Likes

Durham ((Union Station) Museum.

3 Likes

Great pics there Robert. Especially of a real train station unlike what we have in New York’s Penn Station, although they are renovating it.

1 Like

Fantastic pics Rob, thanks for taking the time to post them.

@Klaus-Adler - the bust of the soldier with the M203 is from Young Miniatures.

1 Like

5 Likes

8 Likes

Fantastic blog on the trip and great pictures… Glad you and the wifey had a good time :+1::+1:

@Karl187 i had a look on their site and couldn’t see that bust on there

Here it is.

1 Like

4 Likes

i must be going blind in my old age, thanks mate, i appreciate that.

1 Like

6 Likes

Of course I know the Red Porsche Killer! Do you know the Werner Comics in the US? Wow! Didn’t expect that. But I believe the storyline makes only really sense in it’s original north german slang. I guess, you have something similar in the US which would leave a big question mark in front of me … :laughing:

Those artist’s renderings on the blue plywood walls at Penn Station seem unachievable. The ceiling on the LIRR track level is too low and those huge girders don’t look like they’re going anywhere.

Well, what can I say? Some cracking coverage there - thanks so much for posting all these images; inspirational to say the least.

Back to the bench - much enthused!