42nd Highland Infantry Regiment "Black Watch" at the Battle of Quatre Bras in June, 1815

Tanks, Erwin!

I definitely saw that too. When the oils are wet it can be difficult to catch everything, so I will be giving them a slight white feathering, for sure. Good eye, Batman, good eye!

1 Like

Happy to oblige :blush:

The pernicious situation has been remedied, as our British friends would say, HA!

1 Like

I’m clean out of superlatives for this project Ski, I can’t recall ever seeing better figures. Probably too late to fly this kite, but given the hand-to-hand combat would you consider a few rips & tears in their uniforms from enemy blades & shrapnel, even the odd musket ball entry/exit wound? Mud stains on knees & shoes? Yeah I know I’m a pita :upside_down_face: :tumbler_glass:

Lol, thanks, Tim.

All the blood splatters, slices and weathering will be done when all the figures are completed. It’s a heck of a lot easier to work em at once, keeping the blood tones within reasonable range and weathering to the base.

Not long now :wink:

1 Like

Another work of art Ski, simply inspirational, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G, :beer:

Thanks, G-man! There is light at the end of the tunnel, lol.

All I can say, is that it has been a privilege to watch this one come together. The skills shown here are literally, top of the line, coming from an artist who is at the height of his profession. Even though there’s still a fair way to go, you can already see how it’s going to turn out. I think this will even top your Arnhem dio and that is a very high bar indeed! Thanks for including us in this one, Ski!
G.

1 Like

Hey G, thanks for those kind words, Buddy! This set is like the “never ending story”, HA! Just a few more to go, sheewwwww!

1 Like