A-10C 82-0661 IN ANG 'Blacksnakes'

Looks really good, particularly packing all that ordnance :smile:

Thanks, Tim. I’m glad you like it. All that ordnance makes her soooo powerful!!

Cheers!

1 Like

I was calling it done, but…

As I unmasked the canopy, I found that on the canopy. I don’t know if it was broken, some kind of glue… So I tried with sanding paper. No results.

After a brief ‘siesta’ I retook the sanding paper and the dremel and I got this:

So I think it’s the best result I can get. Finally it wasn’t broken, but didn’t know what it was.

Now, mask and paint again. Happy weekend and… ‘Hala Madrid’ (today’s the Europe Champions League final Liverpool-Real Madrid)

3 Likes

Now, finally, she’s done!

I made the base following the google maps pictures from Kandahar to display the Hog in entering the taxi runway. So another one to the shelf.

Final pictures. Hope you like it.

Now, I’ll go with a Growler as soos as I receive the PE I bought for it.

Happy weekend!!! :beers::beers:

8 Likes

Looks good. :+1:

Might want to look at the smart bomb on the outside pylon from the rocket pod. The head on photo suggests it is not sitting correctly.

1 Like

I’ll shoot another when I come back home

Ryan, here you are. I think this is what you wanted to check

2 Likes

Looks good from those angles. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ryan!

I’m glad you like it, buddy!!

1 Like

It’s more important you like it. :+1:

2 Likes

Superb build, well done! The flag in the cockpit seems to be the Old Glory (48 stars) - is that deliberate?

1 Like

Hey, thanks, Israel. Glad you like it.

To be honest, I didn’t realize about the flag. I just downloaded a picture, re-scaled and printed it. But yes, I have counted 48 stars. Not deliberated, for sure.

Thanks again, and now, you’re going to be ‘Eagle-eye’!!

Regards!

1 Like

Love the Hog, and your example is just outstanding! Now, I’m looking forward to that Growler… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks again. Very appreciated.

I have to wait for a PE and the crew to arrive before start with the Growler. Thanks for your encouraging words.

Cheers

The plane looks awesome! time to compare this to War Thunder’s model

1 Like