Ads on Kit Maker sites

Brownell’s has some smokin’ deals right now. Just sayin’.

While visiting India, they change to local

2 Likes

Another one I will probably buy from!

2 Likes

AI is scary good these days.

1 Like

why didn’t I get that one!!
Me jealous

Last summer a neighbour down the road added a rooster to their… not really sure what I want to call it… to their “coop” (?). The damn bird crows at all hours. The other night at 1 am it launched. I pondered several ways, ala John Wick / Wiley Coyote, for quieting that bird. It’s weird, the coyotes howling through the night don’t bother me, but that rooster is really annoying.

Regarding pigeons: I had a friend who used to “shoot” them with a slingshot loaded with dried chickpeas. Got rid of the birds but brought more racoons. :joy: Some days you just can’t win.

4 Likes

I get along really well with my neighbors and their “little house on the prairie.” So after I casually mentioned the noise (“Does that thing have a volume button?”), they put a crow collar (cock ring! :rofl:) on their bird which quieted it down for a bit — damn thing was choking! However, little by little you can hear the “bird thing from hell” trying harder to crow and now it makes this creepy evil horror movie sound! :smiling_imp:

—mike

5 Likes

The highest greatest honor :medal_military: :1st_place_medal: for a chicken is to end up like this:

download (6)

All chickens :chicken: should be happy if they end their days in a glorious frying pan!

5 Likes

And now, a word from The Colonel…
“Chickens should be eaten and not heard!” :rooster: = :poultry_leg:

—mike

4 Likes

Well said!

All this fried chicken :poultry_leg: talk is making me hungry!

4 Likes

Me too.
:drooling_face:
Fried salmon, with rice and probably spinach on the menu today

4 Likes

Salmon: “In frying pan, no one can hear you scream!” :fishing_pole_and_fish:

—mike

5 Likes

Sounds like a giant step sideways to me.
I guess your neighbour found a new definition for “choking the chicken”. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

This ad is hilarious… :joy: :smiley: :smile:

2 Likes

And underneath your post I get this one. An interesting looking piece of gear.

2 Likes

When the ads get too crazy here I just spend more time over at Scalemates

This ad today

I recently posted something about making a homemade EMP device, then I saw this ad. At first glance I thought it was advertising a small EMP device, but it turned out to be an induction heating coil.

Even so - it doesn’t mean they’re not spying.

1 Like

Context sensitive ads!!
:grin: :+1:
Ad for Ferrari red undies in a topic about red Ferraris

1 Like

This one looks interesting, what is it for ?