AEV 3 Kodiak 1:35

Hello together
I would like to build an AEV 3 Kodiak in 1/6th scale and for this reason I am looking for someone who has built such a model (the scale does not matter) reference model. After a long search on the internet I saw the wonderful model of the Kodiak from Jasper.
I would like to know if anyone has plans or meshed drawings of the AEV 3 Kodiak and would sell them to me.
Best regards
Markus

The original post had a link to some 3D plans agency where Jasper bought the plans for the AEV

1 Like

Hello Uncle-Heavy

Thank you very much for the message and the hint.
Unfortunately, these are only the files for a 3D print and no drawings. Since I don’t have a 3D printer, I can’t do anything with the files.
Best regards
Markus

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, the plough is also printed. By far the most complex part of the model, but it’s a great addition I think

As Robin said, I used a 3D model to create this 1:35 Kodiak. You could try contacting the author of the 3D model. It’s easy enough to take screenshots of the angles you want, just scale those to the size you want and use them as reference. He might even be able to make a technical drawing based on the 3D model

A slightly more tedious way could be to use the coming 1/35 model from Border Model to make enlarged drawings from:

Maybe you have these or an equivalent already?

@Jasper_Breur
That mineplow, is it the same as used on the M1 Assault Breacher?

That’s correct, it’s a Pearson Route Opening Mine Plough. Used by a number of countries on several vehicles, not just the Kodiak and M1

2 Likes

Hello Jasper

Is it possible that you could print me - for a fee of course - an AEV 3 Kodiak? so I could take the measurements from your parts and make a drawing myself.

Best regards

Markus Beer

Sorry Markus, but I can’t help you with that. As Robin said, it’s probably easier to get the Border Models Kodiak once that is eventually released.

Hello Jasper

That is a great pity, nevertheless best thanks.
The Kodiak AEV3 was announced by Border Model two years ago but this kit is still not available.
I have tried to contact Border Model several times, but I have never received a reply.
So I have no choice but to wait for the Border Model to come on the market one day in the next few years;-)

Best regards

Markus

1 Like

Waiting is a part of our hobby …

that’s so, but you want to be able to start building the model properly for once

1 Like

@maka, Thanks for bumping this build thread! I totally missed it the first time around :grin:

1 Like

Is this an STL on turbo squad or do we need to input our own requirements

I don’t know.
My contribution to this was only to sort out the links.

Great job!

I don’t understand your question, but the Turbosquid link leads to a 3D model of the Kodiak yes

Hello together
I have ordered the Kodiak 3 and will receive the model at the end of March 2023. I am looking forward to it.
best regards Markus

1 Like

Hello all
My AEV3 -Kodiak will be delivered to me next week. I am looking forward to this model.
Greetings Markus