AEV 3 Kodiak 1:35

Yup! Pearson Engineering in the UK designed and built it. They design and build a myriad of equipment for mine clearance, combat engineering and obstacle clearance.

The M1150 ABV features components built by Pearson Engineering.

1 Like

Following for the info on 3D corrections

The subject of your model does not float my boat but wow what an impressive bit of work you have done, congratulations I take my hat off to you.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the Dutch vehicles are surplus 2A4’s that were converted to AEV3. Not sure about the other countries.

That is strange as im looking formthe 3D pri t files but only getting the drawings lol

Hi Jasper loved your build im designing the spectus cameras for the border models one just and and have just made diagram ls of the original boxes on it unfortunately are not the ones i want so i will be trying to design them in cad over thw weekend but it these i need the ones you have here and wondered if you still had the files for the boxes you would be kind enough to send me? Ive just recently got my printer, and a friend amd i are starting designing parts we really need its trial and error just now but finally getting successful prints!.i just cant get anywhere with that turbo squid i get on the drawings but nothing i see links to 3D print files? Any help would be massively appreciated

Yes They were the round headlight version with the old style bins on rear deck, they were upgraded in 2007 to 2a7 lower hulls hence now have the upgraded rear end minus the turret generator block on rear right end! Same thing has happend with the leguan SPB2 they have been upgraded from the 2A4 lower hulls to 2A7 lower hulls rear generator still left on!.totally different rear ends on the 2A7 to the 2A4 so the border model’s kodiak also requires this major change!. Plus model now have this designed and for sale on their website

1 Like

Just bought mine i had already started my own in 360 and printed the one on sode with bolt on armour it looks great but just bought these aswell thanks!. Do you have the plow? I am currently designing the sprokerlt gaurd disk and the rear top hatch we have designed the angled one as the round leopard 2 style is wrong really its coming on great though looks amazing! Definitely doing atleast 3 and will be putting some free designs up on Cults 3D when they are ready!

The boxes are great only thing is the front outter 2 have been done on the wrong side’s!. I still bought them for the inner and rear ive designedy own front one’s and new rectangular headlights! The frame to them will be started today and a friend has done the rear top hatch the corrected one not the rounded type and the periscope is to far in and has to be re positioned more to the side!
Here the way the front boxes should be hopefully the stl files are 360 and editable i can easily correct them but great work! Love to see and purchase more from you! Im going to try the Pearson marker system this week I’ve got the breachers measurements for the boxes its just the angled frame for the hydraulics that need re designed to follow the taper of the boxes! I will upload these to cults when we can and also think about some offer formthem or maybe will be free?