AFVCLUB Replacement Parts

Hi all,
I recently bought an AFV IDF Centurion 1973 version kit. It was a good deal and unfortunately when I got the kit I found out why; it doesn’t have any suspension parts! Bought from a private seller and it was not in shrink wrap. I was just wondering if anyone here has had experience with getting replacement parts from AFV? Is the only way to get them to send in the form on the back of the instructions or is there an easier way? Any help would be very much appreciated.
Regards, Bob

Robert.
AFV Club make a separate suspension set which is still available:

It does not have the tracks. If you are missing those, then they also offer these too:
All Indy:

or link and length:

or maybe one of the guys local to you has used indies and has the rubber bands and would donate them

1 Like

They also do Hush Puppy tracks:
Full Indy

Link and Length

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I ordered the AFV suspension set and mantlet cover. Luckily the kit tracks were still in the box and are pretty good for vinyl. I will probably use them. Again, thanks for the info.
Regards, Bob

Sounds like you’ve found a solution, which is a good thing as my experience with trying to get AFV Club parts is not so good. Bought a kit that was missing all the resin detail parts and reached out via email, FB and Messenger over the course of a year. Had no success.

The mantlet cover I bought for my Australian Centurion is too small and won’t butt up to the bolt strip area. I have heard you need to cut away parts of the mantlet and stretch it a bit to get it to fit.

A lot of guys use the DEF one (take care to get the right one as the boxes are not correctly marked). I ended up making my own.