All Things Apocalyptic and Adorable

Group Build Title: All Things Apocalyptic and Adorable

Group Build Leader(s): @phil2015

Group Build Description: This is negotiable. My starting idea is that it’s for anything that fits into apocalyptic broadly defined. Zombies? In Nuclear fallout? In Alien invasion? In Uncontrollable disease mutations? In. What else goes here?

Event Details: (Remember to click “Going” if you want to join the build!)

Completion Award: [add info about possible award badge here - see help threads for more info]

2 Likes

The apocalype is my favorite genre. I’ll think of something for an entry. Thank you for the campaign.

Randy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how much help it needs fleshing out in terms of definition…

1 Like

I’ve been pondering a zombie diorama for a few weeks now. Have most of the bits and pieces. Maybe. Definite maybe. Time is the big question.

1 Like

I could be in for this …I was going to do the Wolf WMIK as a side build for my apocalyptic HEMTT gun truck … but I can build the Wolf here as an entry for this one …

2 Likes

Ooooo… I could just paint figures like I usually do, and they would fit right in … :joy:

I might be tempted here…

4 Likes

Our interest so far is … not really healthy.

1 Like

Keep it on the back burner … There’s still potential …:+1:

2 Likes

I like the idea just too many things going on and I am having a low success rate with campaigns.

2 Likes

Urgh. By changing the dates in the original event listing, it seems to have lost the context of who said going, interested, etc…

1 Like

Only cus you changed the dates, no biggy … I have just simply clicked going again…

I would just keep bumping this every few weeks with ideas etc and people will find it again…
And don’t forget the magic 10 doesn’t really apply anymore. As long a a fair few show interest, you’d be good to go :+1:

1 Like

No worries Phil. I enlisted in your campaign again. Others will follow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve been around here longer than I so I’ll trust your judgement! You probably know which usernames here actually belong to zombies, so I’ll count on you to get them signed up :laughing:

3 Likes

Ok pile the pressure on lol

1 Like

I imagine we have some mutants hanging around here too. We’ll have to delegate someone to round them up also…

1 Like

There are always lurkers lol … Recommend people watch " The Last of us " for some apocalyptic inspiration…

2 Likes

I am in with some zombie and survivor figures! This will be fun!

2 Likes

Well done Jesper, we still need a few more … :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m still a: I’m-probably-good-to-say-yes maybe. July start?

I’m pretty sure I’ll participate… I mean… it’s zombies. Nothing more need be said.

2 Likes

In case anyone State Side has not seen this. The possibilities for this build are obvious. Armoured pill box, in a truck bed as a gun truck, conversion of another truck into an armoured one, etc.:

3 Likes