All Things Apocalyptic and Adorable

“Does this look infected to you?”

2 Likes

Of course the companion line to that is:

“What? …You mean that’s not normal?”

1 Like

No ! and nor are those tendrils growing out your mouth …

2 Likes

@165thspc Dragon wagon parts arrived. Now what to make of them. I do like the idea of a pill box for one of them. For another I thinking of doing some type of track system like maybe a T-34 as I have plenty of parts for it. Pretty sure a M113 twin barrel cupola will make an appearance in one of them.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan :+1:

2 Likes

I am certainly impressed! You had one idea for a pill box and now you seem to have developed 3 or FOUR ideas. WOW! Pillbox, gun truck, Tracked vehicle???

Kudos!

p.s. T-34 chassis looks about right to mount the DW cab. Could become some sort of flat bed resupply vehicle.

1 Like

Sounds interesting :+1:

1 Like

I might have a few more ideas by the time the campaign kicks off. Had like a fever dream of making a shuttle craft out one of them. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So we’ve commissioned Harv to round up the zombies here for this campaign, John is in charge of identifying the mutants, do we need someone in charge of those space aliens masquerading as humans among us? We need every warm (or cold but still moving) body we can get for this…

1 Like

Fear The Walking Dead Season 8 premiers tomorrow night. (Happy Mother’s Day :scream: :joy:). Perhaps that will spark more interest. Personally, I’m looking forward to the Walking Dead spin off with Maggie & Negan in NYC.

Found some!! :smile:

3 Likes

Nope, they’re just Millwall fans. Easy mistake, though…
:grinning:
Cheers,

M

2 Likes

I see some new ICM figures of guys in diving gear from Chernobyl. Is that apocalyptic enough?

1 Like

I don’t see why not.

I will join with…something. No idea what. Gosh. Would love to scratch build a Landmaster but that is a huge reach. Do I have something to use for the tires? No. Could do a modernized version. It looks kinda dated. Maybe.

Anyone remember ARK II? It was so dumb but the vehicle was kinda neat.

1 Like

Might need to ask @SSGToms to move this from staging to active Phil and see if you get more takers (Hint, Hint Matt :grin: )

I’m in. I’m thinking about using the old Dragon MLRS kit in the stash as a base for a gun truck or similar… I have Trumpeters MLRS kit too, so the old Dragon one is no loss to butcher a bit.

1 Like

Done. 678910.

1 Like

Thanks Matt

1 Like

This is going to be fun!! Maybe nazi gorillas or nazi zombies! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Here are some of the figures I am thinking for this campaign. Not sure how many or which to make, but at least one :wink::sunglasses:

Allied heroes

Nazi zombies

Nazi freaks

All from the board game called Reich Busters :muscle:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes